INFORMATIVA EX ART. 13 D. Lgs. 196/2003
Re: Information notice on the processing of your personal data in accordance with Section 13 of Legislative Decree No 196/2003, the 'Personal Data Protection Code', and request for your consent to such processing.
1. Legislative Decree No 196/2003 introduced a code for the protection of personal data. In compliance with this code, processing of personal data by our organisation obeys the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of the subjects to whom the data refer.
2. To this end we are sending you the information notice provided for under Section 13 of Legislative Decree No 196/2003, requesting that you give your consent to the processing of your personal data as specified below for the following purposes:
to manage your requests for information and/or booking in order to be able to provide a relevant response.
3. You have the right to decide whether to disclose your personal data; should you decide not to disclose such data, or provide partial or inaccurate data, it may not be possible to render the requested service.
4. In the case of customers or potential customers, data processed are generally of an ordinary nature, essentially involving personal identification details. Should you provide, in the spaces not requiring such specific disclosure, data which, in accordance with Section 4(d) of Legislative Decree No 196/2003, are of a sensitive nature and as such deserving of special protection, we inform you that such data will be processed by us within the limits provided for in the Privacy Code.
5. Processing of data collected will be performed using paper and/or electronic means and in any case in accordance with the applicable regulations.
6. We hereby declare that our organisation has put in place the necessary organisational, physical and technical measures to ensure data security, specifically in relation to the provisions of the Annex B of Legislative Decree No 196/2003 providing technical specifications concerning minimum security measures.
7. We take this opportunity to remind you that you may at any time exercise the rights provided for under Section 7 of Legislative Decree No 196/2003, such as, for example, updating, rectification, or erasure of data.
8. In order to exercise these rights, please contact the data controller.